tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 11 17:12:41 1996

Re: Using Rot-13

Well thanks guys.
I have tried, unsuccessfully, to decipher ~mark rot-13 message.
All inspite of your efforts to educate me.

Suffice to say, I am abit annoyed that this would be used here.
If you dont want it to be seen by all DON'T USE THE LIST, Send it
personal.

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level