tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 03 19:04:51 1996

Re: BBS....CD

Thiago writes:
>Do any of you know of any tlhIngan Hol BBS in the Miami, FL area?

I wish.  There are only two electronic "places" that I know of where
tlhIngan jatlhwI'pu' gather: here on the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list,
and on the Klingon Educational Virtual Environment MUSH.

>Also, I recently bought the Emissary Gift set which came with a
>Conversational Klingon CD.  Before, I had only seen Conversational Klingon on
>tape.  Do youknow if Simon&Schuster have a Power Klingon on CD?  Or do they
>only make CD versions for special offers?

Interesting -- I'd not heard of the CD version before.  The information
I've found regarding CK and PK on the World Wide Web only mentions the
audiotapes.