tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 02 16:39:16 1996

pIqaD in general

> Lawrence writes:
> >Hamlet is *not* written in pIqaD.
>
> It would be fun to have a copy that was, though.  What chance is there for
> someone like me to obtain the Klingon text in ASCII form and "pIqaD"-ize it
> for my own amusement?

I have yet to find out just how the pIqaD (which was disigned for
StarTrek: The Motionless Picture) got its letters asigned to
Okrands letters. The two event are about 8 years apart from one another
with the pIqaD occuring FIRST.

Could anyone shed light on this?

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level