tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 30 07:25:05 1996

"World's Hardest Language"?

Someone has asked me about discussion of "the world's hardest
language". I seem to recall someone mentioning this at the qep'a', but I
can't come up with anything specific. Can anyone help me out? Please
answer to me by email, as my (day) job doesn't always allow me time to
read the list. Thanks.

     marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
Subcmdr. Markemm, Klingon Sanitation Corps -- Death to Litterbugs!
**              Mark A. Mandel : [email protected]             **
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02160, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com/
=> KLINGON PAGE! http://www.dragonsys.com/klingon/klingon.html <=

Back to archive top level