tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 30 04:07:31 1996

Re: qep'a' highlights (Hey let us in on it, guys)

bangteH here,
attesting to the absolute FACT that HarwI'na' (son of Sa'na'na') is an
eternal optimist.

Subject: qep'a' highlights (Hey let us in on it, guys)
Author:  "David W. Schaefer" <[email protected]> at Internet
Date:    7/29/96 8:59 AM

>From Friday July 26:
>>How about a posting of the highlights in English?

>Hear, hear!

taDI'os (hey, I'm *not* alone after all) and I are still waiting patiently,
ladies and gentlemen...

Anybody else interested in hearing some info?  I'm starting to think it may be
two against the universe here...

Dave S.
HarwI'na'
(An eternal optimist to which bangteH can attest.)

Back to archive top level