tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 29 16:58:46 1996

Re: Ranks

nuqHm writes:
>How about some phrases for the various "RANKS" within the KLI ?

~mark answers:
>We have military ranks in tlhIngan Hol... But the KLI is not a military
>organization.

Let's see.  Lawrence is the "Director", Captain Krankor is the "Grammarian",
there are several project "Coordinators", ~mark is also a grammarian and was
recently given an official position which name escapes me at the moment...

As for myself, I'm currently the "Beginners' Grammarian" on this mailing
list, but that's not really a KLI rank.