tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 26 07:20:21 1996

Re: Robert O'Reilly on ST CONTINUUM!

HIvqa' veqlargh!

> ------=_NextPart_000_01BB7AC0.E91FB760

Sorry about the veQ attached to my last post. Microsoft's new Internet Mail
program allows you to send messages in HTML format, allowing for various
formatting options. Guess that was the result!

Qapla'

HoS'etlh Kasara, Sergeant - AKA Ben Warren
Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps - http://www.klingon.org
h: [email protected] w:[email protected]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Klingons - Our heads are ribbed for her pleasure
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Splat Graphics -Web Site Design Group [email protected]