tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 26 05:10:17 1996

qep'a' highlights (Hey, let me in on it, guys)

Okay, I admit it.  I'm not the best at tlhIngan Hol.  I've been working at it
for a while now, but it's still a struggle for me.  Having said that, I very
much wanted to attend the qep'a', but due to financial considerations, wasn't
able to.

How about a posting of the highlights in English?  Every posting, save for
Lawrence's, has been in tlhIngan Hol (which, granted, makes a hell of a lot of
sense, actually), but for us folk who aren't as multilingual as we'd like to be
(I'm hoping I'm not the only one), it'd be great to get a rundown of how things
went in English.  Anyone want to volunteer?

Thanks.
Dave S.

Back to archive top level