tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 24 04:08:47 1996

Re: translating and gaps in vocabulary

>  (1) I feel that people translating bulk text into Klingon should report all
>vocabulary gaps to a central list (perhaps with suggestions for new words or
>grammatical forms to fill these gaps) for Marc Okrand's attention (or for the
>attention of someone deputized by him to maintain his language), instead of
>merely makeshifting.

I fully agree - it will be a 'challenge' to keep most details on the
actual language kit local to mailing list set up for the language kit
people, and report the issues like you mention back to this list, without
either getting into 'religious' wars on the language kit list, or
computer related drivel on this list.

-John

[ [email protected] - Printerweg 40, 3821 AD Amersfoort, Netherlands ]
[ fax (31) 33-4535335      Hoeveel flippo's is 1 airmile?                ]

Back to archive top level