tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 16 07:51:20 1996

RE: Queries

Lawrence,

I've had a little look around the Paramount site, and I think the best people
you could
talk to are

Guy Vardaman (Product Manager for the Continnum) [email protected]
Bill Mason (Continuum Sysop) [email protected]
and of course
Marc Okrand, [email protected]

There seems to be a Klingon cultural database being built, as well as a
(currently very small) Klingon language database. If I was Paramount, I'd want

to have a permanent staff member on those areas (Somehow I can't see Marc
Okrand volunteering to check a BBS every day and respond to all the
questions....). It seems to me that someone from the KLI would fit that role
nicely.

BTW, I just sit on the mailing list to listen to discussion most of the time.
Is there any way I can receive a digest instead of all the individual
messages?

Matt

P.S. I tried to send this directly to you, rather than to the list, but I got
a mail error.

Back to archive top level