tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 13 04:42:40 1996

Interest in Klingon in England

Commodore Matthew Thomason <[email protected]> wrote:-
> Paramount have just opened a new forum on MSN, entitled "Star Trek: The
> Continuum". This forum has subforums for various star trek discussion areas,
> and should include..........
> ************ a Klingon Language forum hosted by Marc Okrand. ************

(0) How will I be able to get a report or printed Proceedings of that forum?

(1) Since I am in Manchester in England, stuck here on the wrong side of the
{bIQ'a'}: Please: What proportion of the members of [email protected] are
in England? Will there ever be any sort of Klingon event in England?

(2) There is a Star Trek exhibition in Manchester in England (near the
aerospace etc museum near Castlefield, finishing on 16 July 1996). It includes
the expected proportion of Klingon props, and someone made up as a Klingon.

(3) Has anyone had a go at betlaH fencing in reality (with safely blunt edges
and points!) and found whether they are as useful as scriptwriters and story
writers make them out to be?

Back to archive top level