tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 09:37:17 1996

Re: jIQapqu'

> toH, *WNEW* vIQumta'.  'ej jIQap.  jIQapqu'.  nob wa'DIch vISuq.
> nobmo' *Universal Studios*Daq jIlenglaH, 'ej *CD-ROM* *movie*Daq jInargh.
> maj. :)
>
> Looks like I won the grand prize in that WNEW contest.  They said I win a
> trip to Universal Studios (as if I have time to go!)... dunno if that
> includes airfare either, yet), and a walk-on part in a CD-ROM movie,
> presumably like the one in ST:Klingon.  I wonder if I can convince them to
> give me lines, when they find out I really can speak Klingon... :)
>
> ~mark

You deserve it!! majQa'!
I won too, but only a wrist watch. I was hoping it's the Klingon tlhaq
but, no. It seems to be either very complitcated to set and opperate or
it is broken.

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level