tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 07:23:44 1996

Klingon organizations

A.Appleyard writes:
 > [email protected] (Joel Peter Anderson) wrote:-
 > > ... will be seen by far more people than the discussions of the KLI, KAG,
 > > KLAW, KIDC, and ILS put together....
 > I know of the KLI; but who are the rest of those organizations or whatever
 > they are, and how to contact them or get a copy of whatever they publish?

Fan groups:
	KAG  Klingon Assault Group
	KLAW ... um, Klingon Legion of Assault Warriors?
	KIDC Klingon Interstellar Diplomatic Corps

The *other* Klingon language group:
	ILS Interstellar Language School.

A Yahoo search will find most of them on the web ...

 > Re {DujwIj} as local end component of his email server's name: is that server
 > one of a group of servers with Klingon names?

Ah, just me.  It gets eyebrows raised around here.....

 joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
   mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://pages.prodigy.com/mrklingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level