tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 05 02:55:38 1996

tlhIngan Hol jIjatlhlaH (sort of)

Maj po'
        My name's PAul Dixon.  I'm just starting to learn about Klingon.  I
find it a very interesting society.  I feel that learning tlhIngan Hol would
be a unique experience.  Could anyone please lead me in a direction as to
get started.  Are there any good net documents (i.e. a good translator)
about basic Klingon for beginners?  Please let me know. Could anyone also
give me some information about Kronos? I am wanting to become a Klingon
warrior.  Could anyone also help me in learning pIqaD?

Qapla'!

Paul

Back to archive top level