tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 01 19:15:35 1996

Re: summer [KLBC?]

ghItlh beHwI"av:
>pumtaH quHvaj'e'

jIHagh -- tlhaQ quHvaj.  "Snow" vImughmeH <quHvajHey> vIlo'qang.

>jIHemmoHbogh lumtaH

nuqjatlh?  "It is postponing I who cause to be proud."
What is the head noun of the relative clause?  You used the prefix
{jI-} which means there is no object, so the only thing it could be
modifying would be the subject "I, me", but the prefix on the main
verb doesn't agree with that.

>bIvem qa'vIn Dalargh 'ej

Verb conjunctions come *between* the sentences.  You've also written
this as simple statements, but this sentiment is usually given as a
command; you ought to use imperative verb prefixes.