tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 29 06:07:11 1996

Re: -wI'

> Could someone explain the controversy surrounding the use of
> -wI' with the intended meaning of "thing which is"? I have read the
> HolQeD article arguing against it, what's the arguement for it?

It *is* mentioned in TKD but only in the very back of the
book, page 167. That give is some weight however there is no
other mention of this usage in TKD nor any other Okrand
canon that I am aware of.

>                                                maSqa'
david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level