tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 24 15:16:42 1996

Re: A letter from Proechel...

... I suggest we take this discussion out of the list.  I don't believe
it is advancing the cause or subject of tlhIngan Hol.  If people have
questions, private responses to the questioner are more appropriate.

However questionable and egregious the behaviour of Mr. Proechel, and I
don't defend his rather questionable actions, attacking him in a forum
that he has no commerce with strikes me as dishonourable as Glen's most
extreme offenses.

    joel peter anderson * [email protected]
       [email protected] * [email protected]
               mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej