tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 24 14:21:57 1996

Re: Newbie

According to Michael Nixon:

> > mughItlh [email protected] (Michael Nixon):
> > >  as a tagline
> > >  "Incarceration... which could ruin your vacation"
> >
> > bItlhabbe'choHchugh vaj bIghIQHa'law'
>
> could you break that down for me, please?
> -Michael out.

I'll offer yet another casting, though I think the original one
was already acceptable:

bong bIbIvchugh vaj nIjon yaSpu' 'ej bIghIQ 'e' DamevnIS.

Perhaps you may find this easier to translate? Each word has
fewer suffixes, though the overall grammar is a bit more
complex. Work on it a bit. Perhaps it will come to you.

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \