tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 24 02:30:11 1996

Re: [Q] ngagh

The term turns up in _Power Klingon,_ the audio cassette, in the
Curse Warfare section, in the phrase:

        Go mate with your Targ!            targhlIj yIngagh yIruch

I originally thought the verb was spelt <nagh,> but Marc Okrand later
officially corrected this by giving the term as <ngagh> in a back
issue of HolQeD.

That's why you can't find it in TKD.

Hoch QIj Dochvam 'e' vItul.

Lord Havelock Sinister
"Maybe it's because I run into so many people who are hostile, simply because they can't open their minds to the possibilities,
that sometimes the need to mess with their heads outweighs the millstone of humiliation." -Special Agent Fox Mulder
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level