tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 23 05:02:53 1996

Re: "Native Speakers" (was Re: chu' mu'mey nuqDaq vItu'laH'a')

I find it highly likely that native speaking children would have proper
grammar while their non-native speaking parents do not. I see this on a daily
basis in Israel, where I live--the immigrant parents speak non-idiomatic,
non-grammatical Hebrew, the children are letter perfect and full of slang.

Can't wait to see what the first generation of native tlhIngan-Hol speakers
is like...

Doq

Back to archive top level