tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 17 09:57:46 1996

Re: a dumb question?

At 23:29 11-01-96 -0800, you wrote:

>Be sure you are using only the KLI font, not the previous Paramount font,
>which was incomplete and is now obsolete.  The KLI font is used with CAPS
>LOCK on.  The font is called KLIpIqaDmey and was cast by Dr. Lawrence M.
>Schoen himself.  You can obtain it from KLI.
>
>Then "ch" is produced by depressing "c" and "tlh" is produced by depressing
>"x."  Note, too, that "f" produces "ng"; "k" produces "q"; "q" produces "Q";
>and, "z" produces "glottal stop."

Mmm, thanks for that information. I'll add those (illogical?) keys to the
Klingon input routine of my interpreter program. Just in case... ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level