tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 12 04:15:34 1996

Hughwij vIpe'pa' vISov jIpoQ

     How do I learn more about the "ship-in-which-I-fled" problem without
choking the mailing list with backchat? More specifically, what's been tried and
why didn't they work?

     I ask because I'd like a better understanding of the problem before I take
up bandwidth suggesting my own idea, and other people take up more bandwidth
shooting it down.

     For that matter, is there a FAQ-like thing anywhere which contains ALL the
known new features and bugs of Klingon? Things like new Klingon constructions,
old English constructions that can't be made to fit, &c.

-- David Wood, Freelance Computer Consultant
("Freelance" is just a cheesy way of saying "Irregularly Employed")

Back to archive top level