tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 03 18:18:39 1996

Re: ummm..... uh-oh.....

Doug "The MAD Klingon" Pandimen writes:
>I seem to have gotten myself in a little over my forehead this time... I have
>absolutely no idea what any of you are saying! I'm not THAT much into the
>Klingon language - I know a few key words and phrases, but that's it - so
>whenever I get any mail in Klingon, all I can really do is delete it. Should I
>unsubscribe from this list, or just ride it out? AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE.......!!

tlhIngan Hol Dayaj 'ej Dajatlh DaneHbe'chugh naDev SoHtaH DaneHbe'.
maDo'chugh tlhIngan Hol lujatlhchoH ghov law' 'ej 'oH luja'chuqbe' neH.
bIvangtaHvIS yIloSQo'.  naDev tlhIngan Hol'e' jatlhlu'taH 'e' DaqawnIS.

If you're not interested in learning to speak and understand the Klingon
language, then you're in the wrong place! :-)  I hope that your "problem"
gets worse, and that more people start to USE Klingon instead of simply
talking about it.  Don't just wait for things to change.  Remember, this
is the Klingon LANGUAGE list!