tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 23 21:59:31 1996

Re: Paramount: tlhIngan Hol qab wIghItlh 'ach maQaQ

On Fri, 23 Feb 1996, ghunchu'wI' wrote:
> majQa' -- <ghItlhlaHghach> vIparHa'.  qatlho'.

I just have to say that I was very excited to come up with the word.  I
believed that I would never find an instance to use -ghach in the proper
manner.  When this word popped into mind I realized that it was not
forcing the word as usually happens.  This was simply the CORRECT word
here.  I was so excited to have this opportunity!

janSIy

Back to archive top level