tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 21 22:41:24 1996

Re: HAMLET (and other news)

>Okay, for those of you who haven't already purchased a copy of Hamlet (or
two
>or
>three!) it's not too late.  I have ordered a thousand copies printed, each
>one
>numbered (from one to one thousand, no less!) and only about one hundred
>fifty
>have already been sold.  If you'd like to buy one, the price is now $18.00,
>plus
>$2.00 for shipping and handling (i.e., stamps and envelopes) each.  If
you're

>outside the USA, add an additional $3.00 for overseas postage.  If you live
>in
>the state of Pennsylvania, please include an extra six percent for sales tax

>(that's to keep the government off our backs).

Hi there!  I just thought I'd ask about my membership to the KLI.  Strangely
enough, after I sent in my first membership fee, I received the first issue
of jatmey, but nothing else.  If I may ask, is the rest on its way?  How long
does it generally take for this sort of thing to go out?  I also ordered the
KLI font pack.  I see that my check was deposited, and I did get the jatmey,
so I just thought I'd ask you about the rest.  {loD quv SoH 'e' vIHar.  batlh
malja' DaHuqbej.  bIjang 'e' vIloS.}

I'd also like to order a copy of Hamlet, but I'd like to hear from you about
my KLI membership before I send off the check.  I've been waiting anxiously
for Hamlet to be finished!

Please write back to me as soon as you can.  Thanks!

SuStel
Hovjaj 96142.4

David A. Trimboli
Member #G1006 (I assume this means KLI member number?)
9 Hillside Dr.
Huntington, NY 11743

Back to archive top level