tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 08:18:56 1996

Klingon session at Boskone (2/17, Framingham, MA)

Boskone is a major New England SF convention, held on Presidents'
Weekend (coming right up), at the Sheraton Tara Hotel in
Framingham, just off the Mass. Turnpike (I-95) at the Framingham
exit.

I will be giving a one-hour presentation on the Klingon language,
the forthcoming "Star Trek: Klingon" CD-ROM set, the Klingon
speech recognition that is going into that product*, and the
Klingon language community (including the KLI and this list). The
organizers have tentatively scheduled my presentation for Saturday
(2/17) at 3 p.m. Of course, all readers of this list are more than
welcome!

* You may have seen, back in December, Lawrence Schoen's and my
requests for Klingon speakers for this project.

      marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
     Subcommander Markemm,
            Klingon Sanitation Corps -- Death to Litterbugs!

                         Mark A. Mandel
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
  320 Nevada St. :  Newton, Mass. 02160, USA : [email protected]

Back to archive top level