tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 07:19:51 1996

Re: Klingon Idioms

-- [ From: Christian Matzke * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

r'Hul wrote:
>david wrote:

>>HOWEVER I suspect that when the new Klingon CD-ROM comes out we are
>>  going  to have a plethora of new canon.

>Don't get your hopes up.  Remember the CD-ROM is for Federation beginners.
> Nothing too hard.
You are right, but I counted something like 20 to 30 new words to play with.
As soon as the CD-ROM comes out they can finally be posted.

>I think we'll get more from the proverb book.  Should be in bookstores in
aboout a >month.
Does anyone know how large it will be? Is there a second author, or is this
totally Mar Okrand's work?

>r'Hul - who's spoken the cannon, and it ain't no plethora

maSqa' -who also spoke the cannon, and is happy for any at all! ;^)

Back to archive top level