tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 14 11:14:57 1996

Re: KLBC:fractions & directions & yIH

>From the keyboard of Steve Weaver

> Not often that I get to correct a Grammerian >;-) (OK, so this is astronomy
> gotcha, not a Hol gotcha... shoot me)

> >>using poS & nIH for left and right of spinward ?
> >
> >Wouldn't trust the magnetic field anyway; the usual definition of
> >north/south in astronomy depends on rotation (most planets rotate): the
> >rotation is clockwise around the south pole.
>
> In our solar system, we have a planet which rotates anti-clockwise! A
> {yuch} covered {yIH} to the first {jeSwI'} who knows the {jang}. And David
> Sturm... you can't play. I know that you know.

*vInuS* ??  (No ridicule involved.  :-)

yIH HInob  }}:-)  Yummy!!

qu'  [ who, considering that it is 12:13pm, is quite hungry,
       even before he started thinking about yIH! ]

--
.  Joe Steger ([email protected])                                        .
.  "I see nothing!  I hear nothing!  I know nothing!" -- Hans Schultz  .

Back to archive top level