tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 10 06:05:07 1996

Re: loSpev

-- [ From: Christian Matzke * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

 Robert E. Newcombe wrote:

>Can anybody shed any light on the meaning of loSpev ?

>quadri.... etc.   That means nothing to me either !
It was a form of grain from the original Star Trek. There are a few other
words like this in TKD. I wrote an article about a bunch of them in HolQeD 4
:1. If you don't have that issue and there are other words you're unsure
about, I'd be glad to help.

>nuqHm

                                                   maSqa'

Back to archive top level