tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 05 07:18:15 1996

KLBC

nuqneH ghunchu'wI

 I have been trying to say " I am a warrior. I was born with a knife in my
hand". (I know...ouch!) But the best I can come up with is.

 SuvwI' jIH jIboghpu' 'ej taj jInobta'

 Which at my struggling level says to me : I am a warrior. I was born and I
was given a knife.

 In addition, I've been trying to say, " I don't want to die alone."

 the best I can do is : mobbe' jIHegh     "I die not alone" but that isn't
what I want. How do you handle several verbs in one sentence.....or am I
screwing up with an English mind set AGAIN?

 Well.....have at it. I'm sure I'm off base again. But I DO learn from your
critiques.

 Qapla'

 K'Daq

Back to archive top level