tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 04 16:26:38 1996

_qep'a' wejDIch

I'll miss another qep'a', but I refuse to let it pass this time
without participating somehow.

I decided that a small challenge would be fun.  I'll pay your
Membership Fee if you'll write to me this month.

Lawrence suggested a topic, "Describe in 100 words (or less), in
KLINGON, why you should win the scholarship!"

If that doesn't get much response, I'll take DaQtIq's
suggestion, "Or what you'll do to me if you don't win the
scholarship. ;)"

... I'm *NOT* disabled! My body is optimized for zero gee.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Back to archive top level