tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 01 04:21:11 1996

Re: KLBC> tlhaQ'a'? Dayaj'a'?

>>yIghuHtaH! Hoch yIvoqHa'taH! 'uD'a'lIj yIpolbeHtaH!
>
>How many people are you addressing?  If it's only one, fine.
>If it's more than one, the first word has to be {peghuHtaH}.

Okay, from {'uD'a'lIj}, it's obviously only one person.  Sorry.

However, the last word is a bit screwy.  It seems to mean
"Hey, you -- continuously be set up to save it!"  I think
you probably want {yIghuSmoHtaH} instead.  A pity; we don't
often get a chance to use {-beH}.  Maybe {yIlaQbeHmoHtaH}?