tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 25 08:34:34 1996

Re: lommey (story, part 9)

> December 24, 1996 9:21 AM, jatlh ~mark:
>
> > In any case, "lomDu'", even if correct, would be really weird.  But it's
> > cool to think about.
>
> It makes me think of a battlefield, with dead bodies scattered all around.  A
> surviving soldier stumbles about, trying to find his camp.  The corpses seem
> to inhabit the field of battle like living appendages of the ground itself.
> The spirit of the battle reaches out with its {lomDu'} to snatch the warrior,
> who runs to free himself from this terror . . .

Damn! This would be an excellent use of poetic licence!
Anyone want to give it a try.

> SuStel

DaraQ
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level