tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 24 12:08:11 1996

Klingon Opera

 > On Sunday, December 22, 1996 10:33 PM, SuSvaj
> [SMTP:[email protected]] wrote:
>
> > At the qep'a' wejDIch I thought I heard someone (possibly David Barron)
> > mention that there was Klingon opera in the process of being written.  Does
> > anyone else know anything about this?

Yes, I have written a Klingon Opera. It is now being put to music by
a very good musician and Klignon enthusiast named Tom Twohy.

Because it is unfinished I won't be willing to give it out.

I suspect it is going to be late next year before its all finished and
our plan is to record it and put it on CD. It will then be offered

at the KLI merchant page.

If you have any questions please send them my way.

> > SuSvaj

DaraQ
aka david

---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 *  David Barron    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'                   Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup                   P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616     ||        yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey            It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!          E-mail   [email protected]            Finger me for more details.

Back to archive top level