tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 23 12:15:54 1996

Re: empty shell

>If the body is just an empty shell after death (which is true)...
>then why the Klingon mummification glyph from ST:IV? Seen during Spock's
>memory/IQ tests on Vulcan after his rebirth...
>Has this already been posted? If so where/When? Any Ideas?
>Qapla'

I don't remember a Klingon Muffication Glyph!  I'll have to go back and watch
it again.  That was obviously Pre-Kahless in origin, though!  :-)  My
question is what's the name the Paramount gave to the ritual for
sitting up with the dead from the DS9 episode "The Ship"?

tevram
[email protected]

Back to archive top level