tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 21 17:25:10 1996

Hello

Hello,

        My name is Chris. I've been following Star Trek for about ten year
now and have found it rather interesting.  I have been facsinated with
Klingons for the last five years.  Although I know alot about the Klingon
culture I don't know the language. I have ordered the Klingon dictionary
and Power Klingon so hopefully I will be writing in Klingon instead of
English.  As for handles you can call me anything you want but my handle in
Chicago where I live is Crash.  I am looking forward to an exciting
experience on this listserv.

Thanks

Chris Davis
[email protected]