tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 21 07:11:17 1996

RE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

On Saturday, December 21, 1996 8:12 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> >  va.  qatlh mejlaHbe'taHvIS nuQwI'pu' mej charghwI'? QapHa'law' pat.
> >  po'wI'pu' wIpolnIStaH 'ej vIngwI'pu' maw wIqIlnIS. yItI', *Jay*.
> >
> What ever the hell you just said.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  The listserver
doesn't
> unsubscribe anyone.  trust me I have tried five time in the last week.  I
> hope someone there speaks english or I will just have to start sending in
> twenty pieces of mail each day.  It will contain nothing that has to do
with
> this group and hopefully someone will get off their ass and remove the
people
> who wish to unsubsribe from here.  Spam me if you want I don't care.

The previous message was written in Klingon, because if it were written in
English, it would not be appropriate to send it to this list.  This is the
Klingon list; either post *in* Klingon, or *about* Klingon.

tlhIngan Hol jabbI'IDghom 'oHmo', jabbI'IDvetlh ghItlhmeH, tlhIngan Hol lo'
ghItlhwI'.  tlhIngan Hol lo'be'chugh, vaj jabbI'IDghom chut bIv, 'ej
yIngeHQo'.

The only one who can get you off this list, is you.  Read the FAQ on
unsubscribing, which explains what to do if you're having trouble. In
particular, it explains why sending letters like this to the list will not
get you off the list; it will simply result in your not being able to send
letters to the list, but you'll still get mail *from* the list.  Now,
*that's* not what you want.

	http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#1.2.3

DaH, tlhIngan vIqelbe'mo', vItlhIj.  reH, jabbI'IDghomDaq ngeH mISwI',
mISwI' neH vIjang.  mISwI' law' tu'lu'law'.  qatlh yajlaHchu'be'?  valbe'
neH, 'e' vIQub.

--Holtej
Stardate 96973.67

Back to archive top level