tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 18 19:49:18 1996

Re: RE: KLBC. First attempt

ja' HurghwI':
>>{pab vIyajlaw'bogh law' law' pab vIyajbejbogh law' puS}
>>"I seemed to understand more grammar than I certainly understood."
>
>I couldn't find {law'}, besides "many," in the dictionary.
>Where is it?

Huh?  It's right where you found it, in the dictionary, meaning "be many".
There's no particular reason it can't fit the "Q" slot in the law'/puS
formula {A Q law' B Q puS}, which makes it translate as something like
"A is more many than B" or "There are more A's than there are B's."

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level