tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 17 21:31:48 1996

RE: Stardates...

At 02:03 PM 12/11/96 -0800, you wrote:
>December 11, 1996 7:32 AM, jatlh Ryan:
>
>> I was wondering...how does one figure the "true" stardate?  Is there a
>program
>> or is it a formula of some kind?
>
>http://members.aol.com/dtrimboli/stardate.html
>
>Daqvam yISuch.  yIlaD.  *Holtej* Hovjaj SImwI' Datu'.  yIlo'.  yItIv.
>
>Go to the URL above.  Everything you want to know, including a link to
>Holtej's program, is there.
>
>--
>SuStel
>Beginners' Grammarian
>Stardate 96947.1
>
>Before I replaced my computer due to certain flaws in design( it was crap)
I had the stardate program on my computer.  It shouldn't be using the 5
digit stardates, at least not yet. If 1900 is the starting point in the
system, then we're at about stardate 9696.651266, or 9696.65.  If we go by
this method, add 10,000 units for each century passed, and the 21st century
begins 1xxxx.xx, and the 22nd, 2xxxx.xx, etc. In the 24th century, the
stardates will beginlike in TNG, 4xxxx.xx. So March of 2366 would be about
46623.4. See it?  Daj, Hija'?

Back to archive top level