tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 14 11:45:29 1996

KLBC

Qapla' SuStel(I can use Qapla' as a a greeting too,right?),
I've noticed a lot of people using HISlaH and HIja' for "yes".
What's the difference?I think HIja' is used more frequently(sorry for this
word spelling),is it true?

Qapla' SuStel,
tera'nganpu' jIghaj tu' tIq lo'pu' <HISlaH> ghap/pagh('a'?)<HIja'>.
pIm nuq'a'? jIQub <HIja'> Qatpu'

                                                     loDDoq

I wont write much in the close future because I think I should read the
dictionary again but dont think u already gotrid of me!
I'll be back with my bad English and tlhIngan Hol spelling!!

Qapla'...for now...

Back to archive top level