tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 12 08:43:05 1996

Re: KBLC: <-vetlh>

> >latlh lughIj vay''e' DIchargh.
> >
> >Um, that's the short version!
>
> So short it's even missing the -bogh suffix on lughIj.  It probably should
> be just ghIjbogh; after all, we're not specific on how many people the
> scarers scare; I'd presume it's more than one.  You could also go with just
> "ghIjwI' DIchargh": we conquer scarers.

	I was wondering about that.  After all, it's not just ONE person
or thing that scares.  I was thinking of using <latlhpu'> - after all,
we're not going to go around the galaxy beating the hell out of ugly
statues.  Just beings that rub us the wrong way.

 / _ \                                   \         ** Andrew Netherton **
 \__)|        "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"         \ __     jo'Sqa, tlhIngan SuvwI'
     \      I came, I saw my cousin.      |(_ \   Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level