tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 10 09:09:54 1996

Re: spammers

> > Geez...how did you even get on this list if you hate it so much?  A few choice
> > words spring to mind (yIntagh, petaQ, and most of all nuch'a'), but I'll
> > restrain myself! {{:-)
>
> I make these "life-support system", "you (plural)! Be weird!", and
> "extreme coward".
The first two are Klingon cuss-words, no specific translations given.
Yes, yIntagh does mean "life-support system". Interesting that that
would be a curse.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |