tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 09 00:18:02 1996

Re: Question of botjan

Fuck you, you sack of dog shit, go fuck yourself up the ass. It's not
even my fucking birthday, you pathetic loser. You have way too much time
on your hands when your not jacking off bitch. Don't ever write to me
again, I don't associate with masturbating homosexuals. How lame can you
be when you can't get some desperate fag to do you up the ass.

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Amos Ezer hadani wrote:

> <---- Begin Included Message ---->
> Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 20:04:52 -0800
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Question of botjan
> To: [email protected]
>
> >wHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. GET ME OFF THIS FREAK LIST!
> ah,here on the list we dont curse(English at least) so stop screaming and
> cursing.(or do it in tlhIngan-Hol:QI'yaH,verengan Ha'DIbaH,Qa'Hom...)
>                                                                   loDDoq
>

> <---- End Included Message ---->

Back to archive top level