tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 06 10:09:57 1996

Re: KLBC: tranquillity

ghItlh ~mark:
> >Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 13:58:15 -0800
> >From: "Donald E. Vick" <[email protected]>
> >
> >> I'm looking for something meditative. What about being one with the Warrior
> >> spirit?
> >For this concept, I believe there is a word.  Try <Hegh>. :)
>
> C'mon, it WAS a fair question.
     I was only half joking there.  If the greatest dream of a Klingon
Warrior is to die in battle, then the time when one is most at one with
the Warrior spirit is when one is dying honorably.

> Um, stuff like tonSaw' perhaps?  A Klingon';s happiest in battle.
     My point exactly.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |