tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 05 18:43:33 1996

KLBC: lutHom

I'm posting this as KLBC, but I have already discussed it with SuStel, and
he made some corrections.  (We talk over the phone.)  Here it is; my
second story.

ngemDaq Qam tlhIngan loDHom.
nuH ghaj.
SuS largh.
ghoS Ha'DIbaH.
los loDHom.
loDHom legh Ha'DIbaH.
ghaH HIv.
Suv loDHom.
ghaH chop Ha'DIbaH.
pum loDHom.
loDHomDaq Sup Ha'DIbaH.
nuHDaj lo' loDHom 'ej HoH Ha'DIbaH.
Qam ghaH.
rIQ ghaH ach DaH Soj ghaj.

That's it.  Now for the English.

A Klingon boy stands in the forest.  He has a weapon.  He smells the
breeze.  An animal approaches.  The boy waits.  The animal attacks the
boy. The boy fights.  The animal bites him.  The boy falls. The animal
jumps on teh boy..  The boy uses his weapon and kills the animal.  He
stands.  He is injured but now he has food.

I also have noticed that I haven't recieved and messages from this list
for this entire day (Thursday). Is anything wrong?

lo'rel
[email protected]

Back to archive top level