tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 04 19:04:44 1996

RE: KLBC: Klingon Advertising

December 03, 1996 12:36 PM, jatlh David Barron:

> You thing *thats* nonsence! I just got a flyer from MSN promoting thier
> StarFleet archives. It has a burly Klingon onthe front say <jIHtaHbogh
> naDev vISovbe' nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'> and they translate it as "Finaly,
> I have access to to StarFleet Data base."

You sure this was supposed a translation?  Maybe they meant, "Now that I've
accomplished my life-long dream of getting access to the Starfleet Database, I
can reast assured that I will be able to translate this incredibly important
and blindingly original Klingon message."

wejpuH.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian