tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 03 15:17:23 1996

Digests anyone?

Can anyone help please. I have just tried the new version of compuserve's
software, didn't like it, and promptly uninstalled it. Unfortunately, it did
something strange to my filing cabinet and now I  find I have lost several
digests; 4 through to 14!!

If anyone could forward me my missing ones, I would be forever grateful.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I will be in New York on Thursday 12 December  if
anyone wants to meet.

TIA,

Matt.

(Thinking of giving myself the klingon name ma'tlhIw. It's a transliteration
attempt and sounds a little bit odd. Maybe tlhIw or ma'tlhev (Matt F.) And yes I
have read the FAQ about names.)

Back to archive top level