tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 02 21:59:12 1996

Re: greetings

(was KLBC but this is not a correction about their grammer)

>personal (face-to-face) greetings:
>
>qalegh (Salegh) - acknowledging the fact someone exists (seems Klingon)
>ghot SoH - (acknowledging they are a being)
>
>	The last two are based solely on what I would think a Klingon
>would do when passing someone they sort-of know in a hallway, if they were
>in a good mood.

A Klingon wouldn't say anything.
I just simply make eye contact when I pass someone or enter a room.
They see that I see them, thus acknowledging that we know eachother exists.

DloraH

Back to archive top level