tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 02 11:55:12 1996

QapHa' MUSH

Ok, this time it went down while I was logged on.  Before it died, it displayed
a message.  I don't know if this might be useful for diagnostic purposes, but
here it is.

Game: Fatal Error: Caught signal Terminated
Da'arq has disconnected.
Going down - Bye
toH, jumejruplaw'.  batlh yImej!  Qapla'!

Thank you for visiting mush.kli.org
If you enjoyed yourself and found it helpful, give some thought to making a
contribution to the KLI at the address below. All donations are tax
deductible, and will allow us to continue providing projects like this mush.

For more information about the KLI, send a self-addressed stamped envelope
to: KLI, P.O. Box 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA. Also look at our WWW page:
http://www.kli.org/KLIhome.html

Thank you.

*** TinyMUSH Disconnected ***

Back to archive top level