tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 29 12:18:58 1996

New words in HolQeD 5.1

qavan,

HolQeDwIj wa'DIch vIHevpu'.
Wow, these HolQed's look great!
I must order the back issues soon...

But what I wanted to write about: Can we conclude the existence of the new
words below from the lits of words from CD-ROM (page 20, HolQeD 5.1)?

lung = lizard (n)
lem = hoove (n)
bey' = Display (n)
lIghon = Ligonian (n)
lIghon'ngan = Ligonian (n) ?
bal = jug (n)
botjan = shields (n)

Just curious if this works this way or if we can only use the words exactly
as they are listed.

And some other question: Does anyone know that to do with the following
translations of word in the same list?

titmouse
T'oohomIrah

If the only answer you can give me is "Buy the CD-ROM and you'll find out"
then I guess that's fine with me, somehow... ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level